Whenever I went grocery shopping at Sobeys, I would always snatch the small recipe cards that were hanging on the racks. I think I took about 10 different ones, but this is the first one I really tried out just because it was so simple and easy to make! So ready?
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp less-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast cut into chunks/strips
1. Mix the ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce and vinegar together. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in pan and cook chicken. Then add the sauce in and stir for another couple of minutes.
And 3. Serve on rice and enjoy!
It’s great when you’re in a hurry because it only takes 10 minutes to prep and 5 minutes to actually cook!